RAKOUNGA GOLD PROJECT

NEWS

Arbor Metals engages geological team

Vancouver, Canada – November 4, 2020 - Arbor Metals Corp. (the “Company”) (TSXV: ABR, FWB:432) is pleased to announces that it has engaged an experienced geological team to plan followup work and upcoming drill programs at its Rakounga Gold Project, located in Burkina Faso, WestAfrica.

Arbor Metals completes geochemical program

Vancouver, Canada - October 23, 2020 - Arbor Metals Corp.(the "Company") (TSXV:ABR), (FWB:432) is pleased to announces that it has completed its recent soil grid geochemistry program at the 250-sq km Rakounga Gold Project (the "Project"), located in Burkina Faso, WestAfrica.

Arbor Metals announces formation of Arbor Gold Royalties

September 28, 2020 –Vancouver, British Columbia – Arbor Metals Corp. (the “Company”) (TSXV: ABR) announces the establishment of Arbor GoldRoyalties Corp. (“Arbor Gold”), a wholly-owned subsidiary that will focus on royalties and streams from mines on the African continent.

 
Arbor Corp Logo (2).jpg

ABOUT

Arbour Metals Corporation is a mineral exploration company with a high-value geographic expedition and development business model. We’re focused on creating value for our shareholders by engaging in exploration opportunities, with our main goal being the advancement of projects from discovery through production. This vertically integrated strategy allows Arbor Metals Corporation to achieve exceptional shareholder value creation through the entire life-cycle of the mining process.

We are leaders in paving the way for gold exploration by constantly developing, finding, and producing world-class projects. We believe in quality and proven effectiveness backed by a hard-working team with a focus on delivering sustainable returns for our shareholders.

 

Arbour Metals Corporation has the right to 75% interest in the Rakounga project with an option to acquire the remaining 25% for a payment of one million dollars subject to a 1% NSR. The base of the Rakounga project is a highly prospective gold exploration property with a range of 250-sq km, located along the Goren Greenstone Belt in central Burkina Faso. Rakounga consists of multiple active artisanal mining areas (Koaltenga, Gounga, and Porphyry) in which widespread gold mineralization has been confirmed present.

 

Our exploration project is overseen by renowned geologist, Dr. Peter Born P. GEO.

Create your alert service:

Are you an investor of Arbor Metals Corporation or plan to be? If you answered yes to either of those questions, consider registering for our free newsletter and alert service. Once registered, you will be the first to hear about new press releases, articles and announcements from our management, as well as frequent updates on our current projects.

 

TEAM

Mark LP Ferguson
Alex Klenman
Dr. Peter Born, P. Geo
Richard KO, CA
Project Map

Slide1

Slide4

Slide7

Slide3

Slide2

Presentation1

Slide6

Slide5

 

SHARE INFORMATION

TSX-V: ABR

FRANKFURT: 432 / WKN A2PX21

TSX-V: ABR

FRANKFURT: 432

47,570,075

Outstanding Shares

9,089,000

Warrants

CA03880B1040

ISIN

 

CONTACT

CONTACT

Inquiries

For any inquiries, questions or commendations, please call: 1 (888) 204-5681 or fill out the following form.

Contact Us

Head Office

 

 

885 W Georgia St Suite 2200,

Vancouver, BC V6C 3G1

Phone number

1 (888) 204-5681

Business Times

Mon - Fri: 8:00 - 17:30 PST

Contact

info@arbormetalscorp.com

Employment

To apply for a career with Arbor Metals Corp.

please send a cover letter together with your C.V. to info@arbormetalscorp.com

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn

INVESTOR DECK

Copyright © 2020 | Arbor Metals Corp. | All rights reserved.